Minggu, 19 Oktober 2014

English practice for first grade

I want to make students more understand about the basic of greeting in English. These multiple choices are for 1st grade in elementary school.

1. A: Good morning, student
    B: .........
        a. I'm fine, thank you
        b. How are you today?
        c. Good morning, sir.
        d. Have a nice day!
2. A: How are you today?
    B: .......
        a. I'm fine, thank you
        b. Welcome!
        c. Good night
        d. Hello!
3. A: .......
    B: Good night too
         a. Good morning
         b. Hello!
         c. Good bye!
         d. Good night
4. A: .......
    B: Nice to meet you too
        a. Have a nice day!
        b. Good evening
        c. Nice to meet you
        d. Good morning
5. A: Good evening
    B: .......
        a. Good evening too
        b. Good night too
        c. Good morning too
        d. Good afternoon too

5 komentar:

  1. Maybe you can put more greeting instead of the word "good......" :)

    BalasHapus
  2. I think the word "too" sounds more Indonesian-English. I think you just can make it without "too". :D

    BalasHapus
  3. I think you should add another kind of different question such as "how's your mom?" or "how's school"? These are maybe a little bit unfamiliar but I think students should not only know how to make formal conversations above (which I actually think too formal) but also some informal conversations as well.

    BalasHapus
  4. the question need more variation. because the question monotone. and to much "too".

    BalasHapus
  5. agree with Mohammad Alfian Sururi about variation, these sentences looks too simple and monotone

    BalasHapus